Jan 26, 2018
This episode is sponsored by KingswaySoft.
This week, Shawn and Scott fight through illness, technology
issues, scheduling conflicts and more to bring you a new episode of
At Your Service! This week we begin our “What you need to
know” series on Customer Service. Also, announcements
regarding our involvement in the Field Services/Project Service
Automation SIG with CRMUG!
Our hosts also discuss:
- What are the major areas within Customer Service for Dynamics
- How do you provide service to your clients?…what type of
company you are, how you deliver and measure successful customer
- Customer Service implementations are rarely ever only supported
by Dynamics 365. Commonly, there are integration points for
telephony, ERP and other backoffice systems
- Marketing plays a big role in how you manage customer
service. Often, cases can be converted into opportunities for
the sales team to manage through to an order.
- Where are your CS resources? Distributed CS teams can be
the subject of international laws and regulations from country to
country. Additionally, they may leverage differentiated
technologies (WeChat in China, Skype for Business in US) to engage
Plus, a new DivaTime segment discussing Editable Grids!
Field Services/PSA SIG – CRMUG
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe
to the CRM
Audio network of podcasts on Apple