Dec 27, 2018
This episode is brought to you by Resco.
It's the holiday season, and at CRM Audio we are running some of
our best episodes of 2018.
In this episode of At Your Service from January, Shawn and Scott
talked about what you need to know about customer service, and
Sarah Jelinek got very excited about editable grids.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What are the major areas within Customer Service for Dynamics
- How do you provide service to your clients?…what type of
company you are, how you deliver and measure successful customer
- Customer Service implementations are rarely ever only supported
by Dynamics 365. Commonly, there are integration points for
telephony, ERP and other backoffice systems
- Marketing plays a big role in how you manage customer
service. Often, cases can be converted into opportunities for
the sales team to manage through to an order.
- Where are your CS resources? Distributed CS teams can be
the subject of international laws and regulations from country to
country. Additionally, they may leverage differentiated
technologies (WeChat in China, Skype for Business in US) to engage
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe
to the CRM
Audio network of podcasts on Apple
Podcasts, Spotify, Player.FM, Google
Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher,
or YouTube. You
can also listen via our app on iOS