Apr 2, 2018
In this episode (sponsored by Ingenius), Charles Lamanna from Microsoft joins
us to answer our questions about the new release of Common Data
Charles is the General Manager, Application Platform at
Microsoft, leading the development and product management teams for
Microsoft Business Applications (Dynamics 365, PowerApps, Flow,
Common Data Service).
Microsoft recently announced that
Dynamics 365 and CDS are coming together, but some people might
be confused about what that really means. In this episode, Charles
- What does the new release of CDS mean for Dynamics 365
- What does the new release of CDS mean for PowerApps users?
- How does the new release simplify integration with Finance and
- Will ISV's be able to extend the integration templates?
- How does PowerQuery fit in?
- Does CDS fulfill the vision of "naked XRM?"
- How does the CDS/Power Apps/Dynamics convergence account for
- How should customers decide if an app scenario is model-driven
- Will PowerApps and Dynamics solution explorer come
For more information, see Charles Lamanna talk about PowerApps
Get in touch with Charles
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe
to the CRM
Audio network of podcasts on Apple
Podcasts and Spotify.