Jan 29, 2018
This episode is sponsored by CRMUG/D365UG.
Full show notes available here https://www.nz365guy.com/12
As the Founder and CEO of Digital Infusions, Scott is considered a leader in the areas of innovation and digital transformation.
Specializing in the use of emerging technologies to expedite business strategy, Scott draws from a unique blend of experience in business, technology and human behaviour.
His success is in large part thanks to the anchoring belief that despite the rapid explosion of technology, “going digital” remains a human process.
Scott's “human-led” approach starts by developing a crisp, clean awareness of the outcomes and activities that matter most to the business and its people; this insight gives context to the specific behaviours that underpin success. These behaviours are then used to form the foundation of a strategy, that is scaled and amplified using emerging technology.
With clients across Australia and North America, Scott works across sectors such as Finance; Government; Technology; Telecommunications; Construction; Health; Professional Services; & Retail to name a few.
Aside from leading Digital Infusions, Scott is also a current recipient of Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional Award (MVP) and is a brand-new Dad.
In this Episode
· The two parts of Digital Transformation
· What is Digital Transformation in a practical sense
· Why should organisations care about Digital Transformation?
· What is hype and what is reality with Digital Transformation
· What problems does Digital Transformation solve?
· How to sort through the hype of Digital Transformation
· What tools are there out there to help with Digital Transformation
· What type of organisations are embracing Digital Transformation
· The Digital Transformation leaders
· The Digital Transformation laggards
· What should Microsoft partners be doing differently to engage customers with Digital Transformation
· Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink http://amzn.to/2qXdrHK
· The Innovator's Method: Bringing the Lean Start-up into Your Organization by Nathan Furr & Jeff Dyer http://amzn.to/2D1eECN
· Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky & Braden Kowitz http://amzn.to/2mkshTg
Resources Mentioned · Digital Infusions: www.digitalinfusions.com · iTunes https://itunes.apple.com · Shazam https://www.shazam.com/gb/apps · Wonder Weeks https://www.thewonderweeks.com/about-the-wonder-week-app/
Contact Details LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottwardaustralia Twitter: https://twitter.com/wardsco
Your Host is Mark Smith – nz365guy
Business Solutions MVP LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nz365guy Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nz365guy Instagram: http://Instagram.com/nz365guy Blog: https://www.nz365guy.com/blog/
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque