Nov 9, 2018
In this performance episode (brought to you by KingswaySoft),
Stephan Smith and Joel Lindstrom talk about the performance impact
of workflow in your Dynamics 365 deployment.
- Performance of background processes
- Performance of real-time processes
- Using Flow for process performance
- Should you use wait conditions?
- Using common sense in your process design
- Should you use background or real-time processes?
- Performance concerns for small vs. large deployments
- The worst workflow that Joel ever created
Got any performance topics that you want us to cover? Email us
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe
to the CRM
Audio network of podcasts on Apple
Podcasts and Spotify.